It’s my 100th day of blogging! Wahoo!
Tonight I roasted a chicken and made a new recipe from one of my cookbooks, broccoli with dijon vinaigrette. Normally I try to avoid reproducing recipes but this one is so delicious I feel like I have to share.
Related, I didn’t have any dry mustard so I left it out, and it was still amazing. Definitely make this!
- 2 pounds fresh broccoli
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Remove broccoli stems, and arrange broccoli in a steamer basket over boiling water. Cover and steam 6 minutes or until crisp-tender. Place in a serving bowl; keep warm.
- Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add green onions and next 3 ingredients, and sauté 3 minutes. Remove from heat; add vinegar and remaining 4 ingredients, stirring with a fork or whisk until blended. Drizzle over broccoli, tossing gently to coat.